- Navy V neck jumper/ cardigan
- White shirt/blouse
- Royal blue with double gold stripe tie
- Dark grey trousers/ shorts
- white socks/grey tights/grey socks
- Blue tartan skirt or pinafore
- Dark grey trousers
- Black shoes
All children should have the following PE Kit during the whole of the school week:
- A PE bag, preferably with a drawstring top
- Pumps (elasticised for Infants) Trainers for Juniors
- Navy shorts
- Sky blue tee shirt with school logo*
- navy blue hoodie, which is optional.
*Uniform with logo & book bags available from Trutex Uniform and Leisurewear Garstang
HAIR AND JEWELLERY
Items of jewellery, including earrings, should not be worn. We cannot accept responsibility for their loss or for causing injury in physical activities. Long hair should be tied back. Nail varnish should not be worn.
SECOND HAND UNIFORM
FOFS do have a selection of second hand uniform. Any uniform your children have outgrown can be accessed/dropped off on Friday mornings (term time) at Forton Village Hall or alternatively have a word with Jenna Metcalfe in the playground or enquire at the school office.